Jom Barbeque!

NoorNazuha | 3:33 PM | 4Comments |
Salam rakan rakan blogger....Hows the Holiday going on?mesti enjoy kan...mine was so so and so jeh..Nothing special.Sunday, Barbeque with my in law...everything went great. Monday pulak, lepak ngan Mr Hubby kat Klcc nonton citer "Underworld, Awakening". Super great movie i guess. Tak sempat nak ngantuk, dah terkejut,,hihi.. and Tuesday, went to my parent house to eat some Nasi Dagang and meet up with my sisters.

Beef...

Wajah wajah malam tu..my chubby hubby,my bro in law and sister in law
Overall....cuti kali ni memang tak pergi mana-mana. Emm., bulan February and March ni rasanye memang nak pergi bercuti...thats it for now.....muahhhh!

Terima kasih, datang lagi.

4 comments :

TS said...

happy nye akk ek cuti lame..hihi
nak ikot g holiday!!

Annamariana1989 said...

wa, anna pon suka bbq... nyum..nyum..

Annamariana1989 said...

waa..anna pon suka bbq...nyum..nyum..

Anonymous said...

Can I simply say what a relief to find someone that really understands what they're talking about on the net. You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular since you certainly have the gift.
Also visit my web page ... cooking vegetables

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...